Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My new novel NIRVANA now in stores

I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything on this blog. But due to personal issues and professional obligations, I haven't had the time.

But I am back now, and I have some very good news! My new novel, Nirvana (نيرفانا), the third and final installment in my "Egypt Trilogy", is out now. Published by the esteemed Al Hadara Press, this is a psycho-sexual suspense novel that I've been working on since 2011. It's the culmination of all the ideas, characters, and plot strands of my "Egypt Trilogy", a loosely connected cycle of novels dealing with women's oppression, and corruption - moral, political, and psychological - in contemporary Egypt.

I have been working on this trilogy for the better part of 7 years now, and I am very pleased that the story, as told over these three novels, is now complete. Through these books I have attempted to combine my love of many genres into three separate yet interconnected stories, and I hope that now the trilogy is complete and available in stores, readers can enjoy them by reading them in order.


1 comment:

  1. رواية تستحق القراءة
    http://afu.ac.ae/ar/overview/

    ReplyDelete